stewart

Jeep Owners Club Summer Camp 2018 26th - 29th July Return To Bala - Book Now

Yes, include me for this please. Judging by the comments form last year it sounds like a blast.

Where is it goin to be held?

Looks like it’s Bala

We have reserved the campsite at Bwch-yn-Uchaf and will have marquis etc. as we did last year. Signup begins this week, pricing and payment link will not be for a few weeks as various vendors need to quote.

Count me in .... think I may have tried  to sign up for last year (must be that sunday feeling!) 

Please put our names down for the Summer Camp. Larry and Cathy Bishop Jeep Wrangler (also have a modern Renegade but its not a 4 x 4)

Please message payment details for camping etc when available.

Is there a track suitable for me to play around with my 2wd Compass?

Would love to come along and see what it's all about!

Let me try to answer a few questions.  I ran a group around the green lanes last year.

Any 4wd jeep can do the lanes.  We tailor the lanes to vehicles in it.  I wouldn’t recommend a 2wd Jeep do the laning.

The off road site does have areas where a 2wd Jeep can have a fun day.

I will be attending

Jeep Owners Club Summer Camp 2018 26th - 29th July

Return To Bala Bigger better with more in store. More details to follow save the date

I'll be back!

Summer Camp Booking Now live Check your email accounts for something special ! Check your Junk folder too you might not want to miss this email!  :gasp:

stones2018-1200x1200-0525london-added_preview-600x600.jpg.0a51640e5a3b4de8e66436ff7a6852aa.jpg

Looking forward to this!

:great:

Wow! You got the Stones to play summer camp Stewart  :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: Cool  :great:

Hi Guys, want to involve the kids so would be me 4 kids lol average 20yrs so adults, 1 Jeep, 1 Caravan 1car and tent, what would that cost roughly? Some of them want to have a go at basic off roading so looking for guide price, cheers Newbie

Wow! You got the Stones to play summer camp Stewart  :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: Cool  :great:

Hell yah! What would off-roading be  without stones?

Hi Guys, want to involve the kids so would be me 4 kids lol average 20yrs so adults, 1 Jeep, 1 Caravan 1car and tent, what would that cost roughly? Some of them want to have a go at basic off roading so looking for guide price, cheers Newbie

PM SENT

Hell yah! What would off-roading be  without stones?

"I know it's only rocks 'n' mud but I like it, like it, yes I do!"  :icon_e_wink:

Nothing in email as yet, should I be worried? Will there be a link available too for booking?

Cheers

Nick

Nothing in email as yet, should I be worried? Will there be a link available too for booking?

Cheers

Nick

Hi Nick check out page one. Or just click below  :great:

Book Your Tickets HERE

Thanks Stewart. Found the link and paid yesterday so hoping you got this if not, can send paypal confirmation.

Can I ask what time roughly the event will finish on Sunday as we need to plan journey home to Sussex?

Cheers

Nick

Thanks Stewart. Found the link and paid yesterday so hoping you got this if not, can send paypal confirmation.

Can I ask what time roughly the event will finish on Sunday as we need to plan journey home to Sussex?

Cheers

Nick

Hi Nick we would expect to finish round 4pm !

Congratualtions as you are entered in for a Chance of winning the Rolling Stones Tickets Friday 25th May

Hi,this may seem like a stupid question,but how do we book the BBQ up for summer camp,I can see all the various day tickets and for camping but not for the BBQ ,I have booked at a B and B with the same postcode as the camp site,so maybe it’s part of the same place.

Anyway if someone could tell me about the BBQ that would be great.

Hi Stewart, we’re looking to book for the jeep camp in Bala and tried to pay but it keeps going to PayPal only. I don’t use PayPal any more as they messed me around big time last year... is there another way of paying ?

Thanks Richard