Jump to content
stewart

Slindon Safari Sunday 03rd February 2019 4x4 Driving

Recommended Posts

Hey I’m very interested in joining in my Renegade, I’m not sure about my work yet is there a Max amount allowed on site? I don’t want to miss out. 

 

Also so I want to play with this jeep skills update, although I’m not sure a lap timer is very useful 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Custard170 said:

Hey I’m very interested in joining in my Renegade, I’m not sure about my work yet is there a Max amount allowed on site? I don’t want to miss out. 

 

Also so I want to play with this jeep skills update, although I’m not sure a lap timer is very useful 

We still have plenty of room. This is one of the best sites of the year for trying/learning new skills in your Jeep regardless of model or skill level.  And we have Sophie on hand to run the class on 4x4 skills. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Volant165 said:

We still have plenty of room. This is one of the best sites of the year for trying/learning new skills in your Jeep regardless of model or skill level.  And we have Sophie on hand to run the class on 4x4 skills. 

 

Awesome hopefully see you there, 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just to be clear. I've paid for my Jeep and I am a member but is it okay for my husband to attend with me as a spectator/ co-pilot? He will not be driving at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Raakhee said:

Just to be clear. I've paid for my Jeep and I am a member but is it okay for my husband to attend with me as a spectator/ co-pilot? He will not be driving at all.

I’m not sure it matters......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Out of curiosity., like last events, can you pay on the day. Although poss more?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Payment link: https://www.jeepowners.club/store/joc-events/40-slindon-safari-february-03rd-2019.html

 

Slindon Safari 4x4 site access day ticket Jeep Owners Club Members £35.00 per Jeep via online payment. £40 pay at Gate. CASH ONLY. Non Members must sign up to the Club. 

 

LATEST PAYMENT VIA ONLINE FOR ADVANCE TICKETS AT £35.00 is 31st January, 2300hrs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi. just seen the post about spouse. So can i put my wife's name on my membership so she can have a go. 

Cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BigHank said:

Hi. just seen the post about spouse. So can i put my wife's name on my membership so she can have a go. 

Cheers

Hi All, the event fee is per vehicle. When you sign in, please just have every DRIVER sign the registration form and you are good to go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Raakhee said:

Just to be clear. I've paid for my Jeep and I am a member but is it okay for my husband to attend with me as a spectator/ co-pilot? He will not be driving at all.

Yes absolutely our events are family friendly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Admin crew,

whats the last date to get the cheap rate before I have to pay extra on site?

 

if I decide to pay etc onsite do I pay at the event sign in table?

 

cheers Paul 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, doodle said:

Admin crew,

whats the last date to get the cheap rate before I have to pay extra on site?

 

if I decide to pay etc onsite do I pay at the event sign in table?

 

cheers Paul 

 

 

Paul,

 

Last online payment details can be found on the first page of the thread, 31st Jan 23:00, then pay when signing in.

 

Cheers

 

Neal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, neal said:

Paul,

 

Last online payment details can be found on the first page of the thread, 31st Jan 23:00, then pay when signing in.

 

Cheers

 

Neal

Neal,

😀

ta- guilty. I never looked... should have known better.... 

 

paul 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Change of plans - I can make this one now!

Just paid via Link on Page 1.

Jerry G

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice to see your name on the list Arno 

should be a great day 

Terry

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, doodle said:

Admin crew,

whats the last date to get the cheap rate before I have to pay extra on site?

 

if I decide to pay etc onsite do I pay at the event sign in table?

 

cheers Paul 

 

 

 

 

Hi Paul /Doodle,

Answered your question an hour after you asked the question......Last Thursday!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jules said:

 

 

Hi Paul /Doodle,

Answered your question an hour after you asked the question......Last Thursday!

Cheers Juies 

Pretty sure I never asked when was the last date I could pay online...I see it was all in your reply. Don’t know what we would do without you guys. .

Ta 

 

 

Edited by doodle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Terry said:

Nice to see your name on the list Arno 

should be a great day 

Terry

 

Yeah, 

Will be good to catch-up, haven't seen for ages 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Jim

Seeing I fell so I'll at the JOC Event in July I thought I would try again this year to do a few events so put me down payment on its way.

 

Gavin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Gavhuggy said:

Hi Jim

Seeing I fell so I'll at the JOC Event in July I thought I would try again this year to do a few events so put me down payment on its way.

 

Gavin

On the list! See you there! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Paid to attend yet?? We will have a couple of new JL Rubicons on hand for test drives around the site thanks to Jeep UK

 

And our friends from Horsham Jeep will be on hand once again to answer any questions you may have.

 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Volant165 said:

Paid to attend yet?? We will have a couple of new JL Rubicons on hand for test drives around the site thanks to Jeep UK

 

And our friends from Horsham Jeep will be on hand once again to answer any questions you may have.

 

 

Wow

i Like the idea of that....well done guys. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

guidelines