Jump to content
stewart

Slindon Safari Sunday 03rd February 2019 4x4 Driving

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, doodle said:

Wow

i Like the idea of that....well done guys. 

Thanks! We work closely with Jeep HQ and are thrilled to have new Rubicons for our JOC members to demo on the day.   

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Volant165 said:

Thanks! We work closely with Jeep HQ and are thrilled to have new Rubicons for our JOC members to demo on the day.   

sounds good jim  might tempt me to drive 300 miles to slindon 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello hello! Please put my name down I'll pay in the next day or two via PayPal. Really enjoyed this the last time. Got  absolutely filthy haha

20180204_185231.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Jurbango said:

Hello hello! Please put my name down I'll pay in the next day or two via PayPal. Really enjoyed this the last time. Got  absolutely filthy haha

20180204_185231.jpg

Added, see you there!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Put me down for this, look forward to seeing everyone 

 

Steve 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, James99 said:

Can you put my name down for this as well please

Added to the list, see you there! Remember advance payment link closes in 5 days otherwise 40 cash on the gate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, James99 said:

Can you put my name down for this as well please

 

Hi James99...…...probably a silly question 🤔 but I see your profile pic is a picture of James May driving a Willys ….. is this because you like James May, or like/have a connection to the Jeep in the shot, or that your name is James May but have no connection to the James May of TV fame and this is just a humorous reference or that perhaps indeed you are the aforesaid James May himself 😉   ?

 

Oh, and welcome to the club!

 

Cheers

Tim

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi James and welcome to the club

Hi Tim.. I was thinking what you were thinking about the picture. We will see ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TimC said:

 

Hi James99...…...probably a silly question 🤔 but I see your profile pic is a picture of James May driving a Willys ….. is this because you like James May, or like/have a connection to the Jeep in the shot, or that your name is James May but have no connection to the James May of TV fame and this is just a humorous reference or that perhaps indeed you are the aforesaid James May himself 😉   ?

 

Oh, and welcome to the club!

 

Cheers

Tim

I guess you’ll find out next Sunday 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, James99 said:

I guess you’ll find out next Sunday 😉

 

LOL! the suspense is killing me, I can hardly wait 🤩

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No going to be able to make it but will have the tj out soon just waiting and a fuel tank and axles 

19D69DA9-7F05-4437-9881-8E956243CD1A.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Codi said:

No going to be able to make it but will have the tj out soon just waiting and a fuel tank and axles 

19D69DA9-7F05-4437-9881-8E956243CD1A.jpeg

 really interested in your conversion codi be good to see it when you get it finished

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Random question not related to Jeeps. Are there any food and beverage facilities on site or is it a bring your own picnic?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Raakhee said:

Random question not related to Jeeps. Are there any food and beverage facilities on site or is it a bring your own picnic?

Caterer onsite with Tea, Coffee, Burgers, Baps available to purchase.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Custard170 said:

Please add my name down, I’m free to join and I’ve just paid see you all on Sunday. 

Added to the list, see you there!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/12/2018 at 19:10, razer1956 said:

Hi can you please put myself razer1956 and my brother razer1952 down for Slindon thanks. Derek

Payment received, thanks see you guys Sunday!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys, just payed via Paypal. Picked up my Jeep Renegade Trailhawk at the weekend, i assume there is very basic parts to the course where i could test the waters? I'm likely to be very nervous considering i would only have had the jeep a week! Looking forward to it. Jordan.  

Edited by Jmwinmill
Problem resolved

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just signed up for this. Paid by PayPal ( I can see it went through now, so ignore my message on the order).

 

My first JOC event - looking forward to it very much!

 

Adam

Edited by Windowlicker
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't worry there will be plenty of pretty new one's at Slindon, like myself.

Sunday will soon be here.😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fear not dear friends!! There are parts that a low slung MG would traverse without issue, and other bits that would challenge a 8x8 amphibious vehicle!

There will be several who could escort you around, or you could hop in with someone to go round the site first.

The worst problem may be getting there through all the snow on the A27!  Drive carefully.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×

Important Information

guidelines