Badger1966

Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ 2004 set of 4 17" Alloy Wheels With Tyres

Hi, I have for sale a set of 4 Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ wheels 5x127 PCD with tyres. 2 tyres are really good, lots of tread and 2 are legal but will need changing. I also have a brand new tyre to go with them so you would only have to get 1 tyre. The wheels are in really good condition. One wheel has a little corrosion to the paint and one has a very very small amount of corrosion. 2 are almost like new. I hope you can see what I mean in the pics. Wheels have only covered approx 50k miles.

For some reason the 4th tyre pic wont load and don't have a pic of the new tyre. If you are unsure of your wheel fitment, please try this site... https://www.wheel-size.com

I don't want to let them go for nothing, but I really am at the point of needing the space. So any sensible offer considered. They are way to good to weigh in for scrap!

With winter coming these would be great as a spare set with your winter tyres on 🙂

Please feel free to ask any questions. Cash on collection preferable. Due to the size and weight it will be collection only. Or I could deliver within 10 miles of Bristol city centre for a donation.

Jeep Wheel 1.jpg

Jeep Wheel 2.jpg

Jeep_Wheel_3.jpg

Jeep Wheel 4.jpg

Tyre_1.jpg

Tyre_2.jpg

Tyre_3.jpg

Any idea of what you would like for these? As much as i do not need another set - i like the sound of a jeep set of wheels back on my WJ.

Hi, make me a silly offer, I may say yes, I may say no. We can go from there. I just need the space and they are to good to go to waste.

Thanks

55 minutes ago, Badger1966 said:

Hi, make me a silly offer, I may say yes, I may say no. We can go from there. I just need the space and they are to good to go to waste.

Thanks

Badger,

Thanks for reply- trying to convince myself i really need other set of 17" wheels! And tbh i have no idea if it came to it when i could get down to collect anyway!

Not a million miles away. Could meet at Swindon? But now have someone looking at them tomorrow after 5.30

That’s cool mate. 

i would  only be  offering stupid money and a pack of Jaffa cakes.