Woffordmb

Wanted, rear seat from 2-door JK

I am converting my four door JK into a 7-seat vehicle by adding a 2-door JK rear seat in the boot.  Anyone interested in selling back seat they aren't using?  

Edited by Woffordmb

3 hours ago, Woffordmb said:

I am converting my four door JK into a 7-seat vehicle by adding a 2-door JK rear seat in the boot.  Anyone interested in selling back seat they aren't using?  

Cool 😎 Be interested to see how that goes...……...but no, sorry don't have one. Scrappy would be best bet I guess.

I think there is a third row conversion kit available in the US, seem to remember a post on the US forums about it.

Teraflex bracket and seats from a 2dr JK I think, is this what you are looking at?

I have one from a 2007 Sahara, as new, was removed after I picked it up, free if you pick it up, I would not advise shipping it, they are very heavy.  I am at OL4 5BE

I could probably find the rear seat belts too, as they were removed complete at the same time. 

Thanks Frosty...also, thanks for reminding me about the seat belts 🤤.  I will have to make arrangement to come to you soon - I live at LU7 0FR.  When is best for you?  Also, what is your drink of choice?  Thanks again!

For the others who posted - yes, I already have the Teraflex brackets from the US.  Now I just need the seat and seat belts.  Thanks for the comments.

hi, I am working in China just now, I will be back next on the 23rd of March, if you need them before then, I can get my wife to get the seats out of the loft for you, but the seat belts will have to wait till I get back, as they are in the roof of my garage, under the F Type, so my wife will not be able to get to them as she doesn't drive it.  

I'm not in that much of a hurry and can wait until you get back.  I'll catch you when you get back.  Thanks again for the offer and enjoy yourself in China.

• Like 1