Jump to content
Jim

Slindon Safari 3rd February 2019 - Event Writeup.

Recommended Posts

19 minutes ago, fen01 said:

what drone were you using then?

Think it was the dji mavic pro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, doodle said:

Think it was the dji mavic pro

It was a DJI Mavic 2 Pro with the Hasselblad Camera. All footage taken at 4k. 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Axel said:

It was a DJI Mavic 2 Pro with the Hasselblad Camera. All footage taken at 4k. 

 

 

Axel,

 

Ta- i got the manufacturer correct!  great footage Axel- good skills

Glad i could help with the winch shot

Paul

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great day out -  Thanks to all those that put this together.

First jeep day I've been on and well worth the 9 odd hour round trip for a fun course and meet fellow jeep nuts (and get toed out a pit by a commander thanks again).

  

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Raakhee said:

@Volant165 awesome video... I am definitely upgrading to a 4WD as soon as I can.

 

.......knew you would 😉😉👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tree said:

Great day out -  Thanks to all those that put this together.

First jeep day I've been on and well worth the 9 odd hour round trip for a fun course and meet fellow jeep nuts (and get toed out a pit by a commander thanks again).

  

 

Great to see a YJ there, you and the CJ7 flying the flag for the old school 👍🤘, 9 hour drive in a 2.5 YJ can’t have been easy either😳

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/02/2019 at 12:57, Jim said:

Thanks to all those who attended yesterday for which was a record breaking attendance for a Jeep Owners Club event.

 

Our next event is in April at Whitcliff Quarry which is another great site and very similar to Slindon. Hope to see some of you there.

 

 

How many was the total Jeeps registered in the end Jim?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks to everybody involved in arranging this day, First Jeep day i have been on and it didn't disappoint.

Very well organised and the club so helpful and friendly, great day.

Even the wife couldn't fault it LOL, she had a good time.

Hank took a bit of a Hit, the bar is ment to be straight but that how it goes and what he was made to do very happy with how he performed.

(Can't seam to see or view the video clip just a big space)

 

IMG-20190205-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20190205-WA0003.jpg

20190206_071652.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great turnout, with the demos, horsham cars, bystanders we had nearly 70 Jeeps on site.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BigHank said:

Thanks to everybody involved in arranging this day, First Jeep day i have been on and it didn't disappoint.

Very well organised and the club so helpful and friendly, great day.

Even the wife couldn't fault it LOL, she had a good time.

Hank took a bit of a Hit, the bar is ment to be straight but that how it goes and what he was made to do very happy with how he performed.

(Can't seam to see or view the video clip just a big space)

 

20190206_071652.jpg

 

...I see a lift and more ground clearance on the horizon 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Slindon was our 1st JOC event and 1st chance to experience the legendary Jeep capability (even if we barely scratched the surface). Thanks to all those that worked so hard making the day so enjoyable and a success. We loved every minute and although it has taken nearly a week to clean our Wrangler we can't wait for the next opportunity to get it muddy again. 

20190203_132717.jpg

20190203_140738.jpg

20190203_122534.jpg

20190203_095136.jpg

IMG-20190203-WA0028.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

guidelines