koning2e

New in Hampshire

Hello all, I am new to the forum as an active member, although I have visited many times before over recent years. This week I finally made the great commitment of owning my first TJ. It’s a childhood dream. I bought a 2004 Auto 4.0 which brought me big smiles as I drove it home! Here’s to meeting many of you at some you.

Welcome Tony,

Your 2004 TJ is exactly the type of Jeep many members dreamed of . Great to hear you realised your dream to own one.

Lots of events coming up in 2019 and don’t forget to check out our sponsors for discounts on parts , insurance and many other jeep related stuff !

p.s we’d love to see pictures of your TJ !

Hi welcome ... not many of us jeep owners in Hampshire.  Where about? I am in the southampton area (north of southampton)

Hi Alfredo, yes true. I keep looking around but none in my area except for one stock TJ I have seen around used by a local small business. I am in the Reading area.. 

Tony

10 hours ago, Chrisby said:

Welcome Tony,

Your 2004 TJ is exactly the type of Jeep many members dreamed of . Great to hear you realised your dream to own one.

Lots of events coming up in 2019 and don’t forget to check out our sponsors for discounts on parts , insurance and many other jeep related stuff !

p.s we’d love to see pictures of your TJ !

Thanks very much, and also for pointing me to the sponsors. I noticed the gps tracker 50% discount. Any experience with them?

11 hours ago, koning2e said:

Hi Alfredo, yes true. I keep looking around but none in my area except for one stock TJ I have seen around used by a local small business. I am in the Reading area.. 

Tony

Welcome to the club Tony,

there are a few few of us around the Reading area, keep an eye on the forum as we hope to have a local meet to say hi at some point.

Where about are you in Reading.

Cheers Neal

• Like 1

12 hours ago, koning2e said:

Tony

Tony,

Am local to you- In Bracknell. As Neal said -we are trying to sort out a local meet

Welcome Tony! Same feeling for us when we got our TJ. Another Hampshire Jeep here.  Should do a meet up this neck of woods.  The club has done Salisbury Plain in the past which is pretty close for you.  

On 08/02/2019 at 07:25, AlfredoStuck said:

Hi welcome ... not many of us jeep owners in Hampshire.  Where about? I am in the southampton area (north of southampton)

Welcome Konig2e.  Any plans for mods to your TJ?  

AlfredoStuck: I'm in the west of Southampton. Are there any regular meetings in the area?